This is an example of a project I just completed with my kindergarten speech/language students. Many of them have difficulty with pronouns, substituting him/he or her/she. This project was completed to practice using the correct pronouns, along with positional words, such as in, on, under, etc.
The students colored a small leprechaun, which I cut out to save time. Then they took turns putting the leprechauns in "hiding places" and I took a picture of each leprechaun. Then the photos were imported into Boardmaker Studio, and printed along with a picture sentence.
They absolutely loved this project and were motivated to read the sentences and share the book in their classrooms. I am sure there area many other she, he or it's that could be hidden around the school!